The Korth Mongoose is a classic revolver offered in 2.75", 3”, 4”, 5.25”, or 6” barrel configurations. Chambered in .357 Magnum/ .38 Special, the cylinder holds six rounds of ammunition. It is also available with Korth’s unique and famous interchangeable cylinder system. This allows you to switch from your .357 Magnum/.38 Special cylinder to your 9mm cylinder in a flash. The Mongoose provides a level of versatility not seen in any other revolver on the market.
This is a revolver that harkens back to the days when a revolver was a hand-built piece of functioning art. The frame and all parts are fully machined from the finest billet steel available.
The trigger face is high polished, and the smooth action is something that will make a lasting impression to even the most experienced shooter. Standard with a ventilated rib, black DLC finish, and a 14k gold bead, the superior features and craftsmanship are clearly evident.
Korth Mongoose price varies on barrel length.
Specifications for 4":
- Barrel Lengths: 2.75" / 3" / 4” / 5.25”($100 upgrade) / 6” ($200 upgrade)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.86”
- Width: 1.54”
- Finish: DLC Coated Black
- Height: 6.1”
- Caliber: .357 Magnum, 9mm Cylinder Optional (Clipless)
- Barrel Material: 416R
- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- New Style Korth Cylinder Release
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
- Changeable Cylinder in 9mm Luger w/ Moonclip Cut (available)