NXR Hunter .44 Magnum 7.5"
The Korth NXR Hunter is the ultimate hunting revolver. Chambered in the legendary .44 Magnum, this revolver was born for the outdoors. Featuring a 7.5" cold-forged barrel, the NXR Hunter provides optimal accuracy down range. An integrated Picatinny rail on top allows for the addition of a scope or red dot sight. The rear sight is adjustable for windage with a 14k gold bead front sight with removable side panels. The grips are made of laminated wood, giving a unique look to the revolver. The barrel housing has been ventilated for faster cooling while the entire revolver has a DLC finish for a beautiful yet durable look.
Available Deluxe Hunter Package: Includes Korth NXR Hunter, bore sighted Leupold FX-II 4x28 Handgun Scope, Warne Maxima Scope Rings, and all-weather TSA Approved Nighthawk Custom Hard Case for $6,999.00
- Finish: DLC Coated
- Caliber: ..44 Magnum
- Weight Empty: 55.36 oz.
- Barrel Length: 7.5"
- Overall Length: 13.1”
- Width: 1.72”
- Height: 6.38”
- Cylinder Capacity: 6
- Barrel : 416R
- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Laminated Wood Grip
- Integrated Picatinny Rail in the Frame
- New Style Korth Cylinder Release
- Barrel Housing w/ Integrated Picatinny Rail for Scope/Red Dot Mount
- Picatinny rail below barrel
- Ventilated Barrel Housing for Faster Cooling
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
Write Your Own Review