Mongoose .44 Magnum
If you have always loved the look of the Mongoose, but craved the power of the .44 Magnum, this is the revolver for you. The Mongoose .44 Magnum is a classically designed revolver offered in 3", 4" and 6" barrel lengths. Chambered in .44 Magnum, the cylinder holds six rounds of ammunition. The trigger face has been high polished, and the incredibly smooth action is truly something to behold whether shooting single or double action. The rear sight is fully adjustable with a gold bead front sight. This revolver comes standard with a ventilated rib, DLC finish and a Turkish Walnut grip. The frame and all parts are fully machined from the finest billet steel available.
Korth Mongoose price varies on barrel length.
Specifications for 4":
- Barrel Lengths: 3" / 4” / 6" ($200 upgrade)
- Weight: 43.04 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.41”
- Width: 1.70”
- Finish: DLC Coated Black
- Height: 6.45”
- Caliber: .44 Magnum
- Barrel Material: 416R
- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Jim Wilson Grip
- New Style Korth Cylinder Release
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
Write Your Own Review