Korth Super Sport - ALX .357
Following the success and overwhelmingly positive market reception of the Super Sport, Korth designed and developed the Super Sport ALX. This model is 12 ounces lighter than the Super Sport STX and weighs in at 2.91 lbs. The Super Sport ALX features the same world-class firing mechanism as the STX, utilizing a roller bearing trigger system and fully machined components throughout the revolver. The weight savings is achieved through the use of aluminum in the barrel shroud that has been anodized blue to create a very unique and eye-catching gun. The grips of the ALX have also been lightened by switching to an attractive laminated wood that allows for lightening cuts inside of the grip panels and the Hal Swigget Grip Profile. Like the Super Sport STX, the ALX features a front sight that can be pre-set at four different heights for quick aiming and ease of switching between distances in competition. The ALX also maintains the Lothar Walther cold-forged barrel featuring polygonal rifling. Finally, like other Korth Revolvers, the ALX is available with an optional fitted and tuned 9mm cylinder that allows the shooter to switch between .357 Magnum/.38 Special to an alternate 9mm cylinder without any tools in a matter of seconds.
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Weight: 2.91 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 11.02”
- Width: 1.54”
- Height: 6.1”
- Barrel Material: 416R
- Finish: DLC
- Cold forged precision barrel
- Double action & single action trigger
- Adjustable rear sight left-right & with light gap regulation
- 4 Position multi distance front sight
- Fast changeable front sight
- Removable side panels (front sight) for different disciplines
- High speed hammer
- Hal Swigget grip
- Barrel housing with Picatinny Rails and changeable barrel weights
- Changeable cylinder in 9 mm Luger (shooting without clips) available
Due to manufacturing costs, importation fees, and currency fluctuations, prices are subject to change at time of shipping.