This cutting edge offering from Nighthawk Custom is the next advancement in our long line of purpose-built innovation. By utilizing the meticulously designed single-port compensator, recoil is tamed and muzzle rise is reduced. The Fire Hawk features a bull barrel and full-length guide rod. Using a commander length spring and reverse plug, Nighthawk Custom has maintained the standard stroke of a 5-inch 1911 for reliability. The lightened slide reduces reciprocating mass and delivers flat shooting performance without increasing the size of the pistol. A French border ties together both the slide and the compensator for a seamless look, while the one-piece magwell allows for smoother reloads. The compensator is bull nosed to allow for a cleaner draw and re-holster while still maintaining an edgy, aggressive look. The traditionally styled Fire Hawk boasts an upper hand in performance, all while delivering the classic look that you have come to know and expect from Nighthawk Custom.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
- 9mm or 45 ACP, no 10mm upgrade at this time.
- Black nitride finish
- 14k Gold bead front sight
- Solid black Heinie ledge rear sight
- Match Grade Barrel
- One-piece magwell/mainspring housing
- Solid curved trigger
- Coarse rear cocking serrations
- French border
- Serrated rear of slide
- Beveled and recessed slide stop
- Medium solid trigger
- Single side thumb safety
- Black Version has Agent 1 Grips, Stainless Version has black G10 Grips with Nighthawk Medallions.
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- Ultra Hi-Cut Front Strap
9 mm / .45 ACP
Heinie Black Slant Pro
Firing Pin Size
Firing Pin Material
Write Your Own Review