NXS 8-Shot .357 Magnum 4"
The Korth NXS, where German engineering meets high capacity. The modern looks of the NXS feature a ventilated barrel shroud for faster cooling and remarkable aesthetics. The frame also features a Picatinny rail for the option of a mounted scope or red dot, making it more versatile. This revolver also brings an 8-shot cylinder to the table for the first time in Korth's prestigious history. The cylinder of the NXS includes a cut to accommodate moon clips for unmatched reloading speeds.
The NXS is offered with either a 4" or 6" barrel. The hammer-forged precision barrel is housed with integrated Picatinny rails on top and bottom. Since 1954, Korth has built a reputation of building the world’s finest revolvers and as soon as you pick one up, you will understand. The NXS is finished in a DLC finish, which makes this revolver as durable as it is beautiful, and pairs with a set of Turkish walnut grips. This model has an adjustable rear sight and 14k gold bead front sight. The NXS also an optional 8 shot interchangeable 9mm cylinder available as an upgrade.
Specifications for 4":
- Finish: DLC Coated
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Weight Empty: 44.9 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 9.65”
- Width: 1.72”
- Height: 6.38”
- Cylinder Capacity: 8
- Barrel : 416R
- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Jim Wilson Grip
- Integrated Picatinny Rail in the Frame
- New Style Korth Cylinder Release
- Barrel Housing w/ Integrated Picatinny Rail for Scope/Red Dot Mount
- Ventilated Barrel Housing for Faster Cooling
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
- Cylinder Including Moonclip Cut
- Changeable Cylinder in 9mm Luger w/ Moonclip Cut (available)