The Tomahawk Pistol Grip Firearm is Nighthawk's answer for your self-defense needs. With an overall length of only 26”, this firearm is able to hold 5+1 rounds of 12ga shotgun shells in a compact and maneuverable package. The Tomahawk has received the full Nighthawk Custom treatment to insure maximum reliability, smooth function, and the attention to detail that is expected in a Nighthawk. The Vang Comp backbore and barrel porting system helps minimize recoil and make this firearm as easy to shoot, as it is to maneuver.
Every Nighthawk shotgun is finished with CeraKote. Finishes differ from all black to full custom. Our four round side shell carrier and fast action tactical safety are the final standard components on every shotgun we build. The shell carrier is made from a one piece aluminum billet that is hard anodized to military spec and the dome on the safety is so pronounced that you can release the safety while acquiring the trigger in the same move.
We can provide you with the complete custom shotgun package that has proven it-self to be the most intimidating, effective and versatile of any weapon deployed in an urban environment.
The Nighthawk Difference
- Silky smooth action
- Hand honed action and rails
- Extreme accuracy and reliability
- Finish requires little or no maintenance (withstands 2000 salt bath submersion) highly limits rust worry, no matter how you carry it or where you store it.
- Custom Nighthawk design and finish
- Each shotgun is customized by a single gunsmith for the highest level of accountability and ownership
- Nighthawk stands behind it's products and offers the best warranty in the industry.
Features – Tomahawk
- 12 ga
- Overall length: 26.1”
- Barrel length: 16”
- Hogue overmolded pistol grip and forend
- Vang Comp barrel porting and backbored
- 4 round side saddle
- Front bead sight
- Big dome tactical safety
- 1-shot extension tube to match the barrel length, machined from solid billet
- Flat Dark Earth finish