Nighthawk Custom is excited not only about the Model T4 for what we designed it as but what the response has been from the consumer market. The 9mm cartridge in a 1911 designed for concealed carry may be the best of both worlds when it comes to muzzle controllability and magazine capacity in a 1911. The T4 contains some of the most evolutionary features offered by the company.
Reliability was the most important consideration when plans for the new pistol began, hence the 3.8" Nighthawk match grade barrel. Additionally, the Nighthawk Everlast Recoil System was modified to fit into the smaller T4 frame reducing felt recoil and decreasing recovery time between shots. The frame is thinned just like Nighthawk's popular Lady Hawk. The proprietary barrel is crowned and recessed with the slide.
On the outside, the front of the slide has cuts designed to reduce weight. They taper in towards the crowned barrel, giving a unique look to the T4 like no other handgun produced by Nighthawk.
One Gun, One Gunsmith.™
• USA forged fully machined frame and slide
• All fully machined small parts
• Black nitride finish
• Forged officer size frame
• Everlast Recoil System
• Coarse front and rear cocking serrations
• Carry cut on the front of the slide
• Heinie Slant Pro Tritium rear sight, Nighthawk Tritium front contoured sight
• Bllack alien grips
• 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
• Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
• Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
• Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
• New ultra hi-cut front strap
With following upgrades:
• Black out option-blacken trigger, barrel, plug and bushing
• No front cocking serrations
• Stippled left side of frame for long thumb grip
• Hand stipple underside of slide stop, back of hammer, trigger face, mag release, thumb safety lever
• Dehorned for carry conceal