Normally with compactness comes more recoil but with the Predator II its coned match barrel helps control that recoil. With the Predator barrel system, the felt recoil is less and shot recovery time is much faster than any traditional sized Commander with a bushing barrel! The added weight of the bushing-less barrel and the full-length guide rod help break the buck of this 35 ounce, 4.25 inch barreled carry gun.
The Predator II is precisely built to be a perfect personal protection pistol. They are truly a work of art and something you will always be proud to own.
One Gun. One Gunsmith.™
- USA forged fully machined frame and slide
- All fully machined small parts
- Stainless steel coned (wafered) match grade barrel
- Hand blended mag well
- Hand serrated rear of the slide with serrated slide top
- Lightweight aluminum match grade trigger with bar stock sear
- Tool steel hammer and hammer strut
- Tritium Heinie Slant Pro rear sight and Nighthawk tritium front sight
- Hex head grip screws
- Completely dehorned, not one sharp area anywhere
- Coco Bolo Grips with Nighthawk Logo
- 45 ACP only
- Built the way you want it when you're ready
CA model only available with Concealed Carry Curve
Made in America
This product has been proudly manufactured at our factory in Berryville, Arkansas, USA.
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 1.4"
- Length: 7.94"
- Weight: 35.8 oz.
- 4.25" Barrel Length
- Options & Upgrades